3rd Enterprise Risk Management Conference MENA 2013
Theme: Integrating Risk Management with Business Continuity and Internal Audit Functions
After the grand success of the 2nd Edtion in 2012, TCQ is proud to present to you the 3rd Annual Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Conference MENA 2013 featuring all-new 2-Day Conference and two high-impact 2-day Master Classes.
Organizations worldwide are now increasingly realizing the importance of effective Risk Management. While reducing Risk can be a remedy in some cases, it also lowers potential reward and is not the best solution in the long term.
Organizations are looking at embedding Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework within the processes to Prioritize Key Risk factors and develop operational, organizational and financial strategies to mitigate or exploit their exposures.
Attend this 2-Day Conference and 2-Day Master Classes and learn the best practices and latest trends in implementing Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), from both regional and international perspectives.
Main Conference (May 26-27, 2013)
Post-Conference Master Classes (Choose One - May 28-29, 2013)
2-Day Master Class Presented by Tim J. Leech
The Master Class focuses on the key elements to build an effective ERM program, including giving you step-by-step guidance on how to perform a reliable risk assessment. These elements are critical to understanding the core components of an effective ERM program.
2-Day Master Class Presented by Geary W. Sikich
Every business plans for success; however in today’s complex environment, success is impacted by many factors. Having Risk Management and a Business Continuity initiatives are important. Integrating these initiatives into a comprehensive program can facilitate resilience in a non-predictive world.
Top 10 reasons why you should attend this Event
- Understand the state of ERM Framework among leading organizations worldwide.
- Network with Senior-Level executives and share best practices in implementing the ERM framework and also listen to World-Class speakers who will unveil the latest trends in ERM.
- Examine how ERM has become increasingly significant in a Post-Crisis world.
- Discuss with leading consultants and ERM practitioners on how you can embed ERM into your decision making process for enhanced value delivery.
- Analyze the greatest challenges faced by regional organizations while implementing ERM framework.
- Expose yourself into leading Software solutions available to support ERM initiatives.
- Know how to align your ERM initiative with strategy.
- Learn from regional Case Studies presented by reputed organizations and be part of the active panel discussions and debates on ERM.
- Benchmark and measure the maturity level of ERM practice within your organization.
- Attend the High-Impact Master Classes presented by Leading Experts.
Who will Attend this event?
- C-Level Executives (CEO/CFO/CIO)
- General Managers
- Managing Directors
- Directors, Managers and Heads of
- Risk Management
- Internal Auditing
- Information Technology
- Corporate Governance
- IT Security
- Supply Chain
- Process Excellence
- Corporate Affairs